From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:31:59 -0700
After the post yesterday from the concerned FML'er about the Card
Exchange, I wanted to respond.  I appreciate the support and kind words
from this person, but there really is nothing to worry about.  Support
Our Shelters will remain the beneficiary of the Card Exchanges!!  Because
of my other duties with the International Ferret Congress and Support Our
Shelters, I felt I could no longer devote the kind of time to the Card
Exchange that it required.  Joanne Ruffner is a fellow member of SOS and
I know her dedication to this organization.  When I asked her to take
over running the Card Exchange for me, it was because I knew she would
do an excellent job!

I thought I had let all the Card Exchangers know that I was stepping
aside, but I obviously missed a few people!  I apologize!  I sincerely
hope that everyone will continue to support the Card Exchanges.  It was
been a steady source of income for Support Our Shelters over the past
several years allowing us to help many shelters and ferrets in need!!

Joanne has my complete blessing!!  Again, I am sorry for any confusion!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters