Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:03:17 -0400
Kerry Fabrizio wrote:
>Is there anyone from the Seattle area going to the symposium? I have
>a flight into Seattle, but need to find a way to Portland on June 22.

Kerry, the 22nd the Symposium will already be happening and most people
will probably already be there. Is that the day you plan to arrive? If
so, it may be difficult to find a ride on Friday. I do know that there
are people arriving BEFORE the 22nd.

Remember that on Thursday night, June 21 there will be a FREE shelter
benefit dinner at the home of Chris Mathis. The Symposium starts Friday
morning at 8:00 (with FOOD) and runs through Sunday noon. There are
before and after events planned by all sorts of ferret people.

Come on over to the Symposium list and talk to some of the people
going. You can join us at [log in to unmask]

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the