From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:52:13 -0600
Hello FML,

Warm, fuzzy seasons greetings -

I have a friend who is looking to adopt a fuzzy in Bismarck, North Dakota.
She had a ferret for quite a few years, which recently passed away due to
illness.  She was hoping to find one by the end of year so she could "ring
in the new year" with her new little one.

The nearest shelter is 8 hours away, I told her about it, but since the
weather has been so extremely cold & unpredictable here, she was hoping
not to travel that far.  If anyone knows of anyone in the area looking to
find a loving home for their fuzzy in the Bismarck, ND area, please contact
me at [log in to unmask]

Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo (RooBear), Pepe', Spunky & Leah