From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:12:41 -0400
Our Mandie MayDay Raffle has been our first attempt at a raffle. There
are two weeks left to buy tickets. The raffle ends May 1, 2011. Help us
get Mandie, a 17-month-old Champaign female treatment for her adrenal
tumor. Most raffles have almost a 100% chance of the current ticket
holders winning -- That would mean you would have a great chance of
winning too, while helping a deserving ferret!

Read all about Mandie's raffle at:

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=68&Itemid=84>

or just go to our homepage and click on the raffle from there.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton