From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:23:40 -0500
Again a Big thank and congrats to all the winners from the Ferret Villa
Fundraiser. First I wanted to let everyone know what we raised through
the raffle. This is not an exact amount because there is still pending
payments that have not arrived yet. A rough estimate of what the raffle
raised is around 4,300 but so far we have only received around 4,000.
There is still over 300 that has not made it in.

We could have never ever done this with out the help from all the
wonderful people that donated items, bought tickets, and that simply
wanted to help the ferrets.

With that being said there is some concern for the ferrets at Ferret
Villa Shelter. After contracting such a horrible virus, H1N1, some of
the ferrets have endured complications, sadly this is normal from what
their little bodies went through fighting this horrific virus. Which in
turn the vet bill continues to climb.

So please keep each one in your prayers. Prayers for Cindy and Tom for
strength to pull through this will a miracle.

On another note, I have contacted each winner and the person that
donated the item. If you did not receive an email from me or do not
receive your item with in a reasonable time frame, please feel free to
contact me at [log in to unmask]

Please be patient I am sure everyone will get things shipped asap but
keep in mind most of them work and have schedules to work with too.

Crazyferretmom (julie johnson) and the 11 fuzzbutts
In Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe, Fiona,
Milo, Piggy, Jazzy, Sammie, Scooter, Bear, Abby, Shelby (my doggy) and
my precious BooBoo, Moose our big boy,& Fizzy

Gone in body, not spirit.

Please check out my NEW website, affordable, top quality ferret bedding
& ferrety items. The ferret's choice has moved, still working on it but
several pages are up and running.

<http://www.theferretschoice.com/>
New Site Check it out

Help support a ferret and buy Scentsy from me (independent consultant)
www.crazyferretmom.scentsy.us

facebook (julie medley johnson)