From:
jdmonroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:28:07 -0400
Hi All!

A couple of days ago someone posted something to FML about how a particular
ferret wouldn't have gotten a huge hairball if he'd been given Ferretone or
Linatone on a daily basis.

Forgive my ignorance here; I've heard of Petromalt for hairballs but not
Ferretone.  Does anyone have any information on this, especially in regards
to a recommended dosage?  You see, Gyre loves Petromalt, but Gimble hates
it.  If Ferretone will work for Gimble, she'd MUCH prefer it.

Thanks for any info anyone can offer.

Juli Monroe
Gyre (Please, Mommy. More of that sticky ribbony stuff!)
Gimble (Please, nice FML people. Tell Mommy that I can have Ferretone
instead!)