From:
Leendert Bakker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:04:46 +0200
Hi gang,

My first ever post.  About time after a year of lurking around.  I guess
you've seen the title of this post but let me explain a little first.

Some weeks ago, when I was proofing my room for incoming fuzz, I ran into
some old magazines.  I'm not sure you know the type, but it's like a
cartoon-weekly mag.  where a story is chopped up into 2-4 pages and
published bit by bit.  In one of these I found an ancient comic by Mouminoux
called Rififi.  Point is, the one I ran into is about an albino ferret.  I
did some checking and found out that these Rififi-comics were only published
in this one mag. and only from 1971 to 1978.  Of all of these only this one
seems to be about a ferret.  Call it blind luck, I'm just happy I found it.
A big thanx to my dad for saving these magazines since my birthday.

About the cartoon: I translated it from Dutch but there still are some
hickups in the storyline.  My guess is that it was translated from French
into Dutch by someone not too familiar with Dutch.  Well, I guess I'll just
leave you to it.  There are 52 images to this cartoon and they are spread
over 10 pages.  The total size of the images and the pages themselves is
350Kb.  The JPG images are compressed a mite so quality isn't all that
crisp.  I hope you'll like it.

The adress is:
http://www.brainstorm.demon.nl

Happy ferreting,