From:
Linnea Petrillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 17:16:01 -0400
I recently purchased a ferret and I have been attemping to litter train the
little furball.  She will go in the box but she will back up into the wrong
corner and miss because the side is so low.  I have tried to push her over
to the higher side of the corner pan but she refuses to go in that area.  I
have never had this problem before and I would appreciate any suggestions.
Also I have read several books and visited many web pages but I have been
unable to find answers to two questions.  One, are ferrets color blind like
dogs and two my ferret occasionly hiccups and I am unsure what this means.
If anyone knows the answers to theses questions please post them or email me
at [log in to unmask]

Thanx
linnea and her fuzzie, scooter