From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:18:43 -0500
Here are the latest NC ferrets in need... Permission was granted to post.

Tissue and Lilly

Brother and Sister, one year old.  Tissue is an albino male and Lilly is
a gray, black, and white female.  I am moving and will have to give them
up by Novemeber 17.  They are FREE as long as they are going to a good
LOVING home.  That includes two story cage, accessories, and I will
deliver to anywhere in NC.  They both love to play and wrestle eachother
around.  Both are in very good health, have been feed well, and cleaned
often.  They are a must see with very fun personalities and they are very
beautiful.

Contact: Andrew at (336)209-7410 or [log in to unmask] Tissue and
Lilly are located in Greensboro.

Best wishes to all,

-Pam S.