From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:20:41 -0700
Thanks to everyone who has asked for the harnesses from Petco. Now what
I need from those who haven't sent it yet is your full name and snail
mail mailing address. It still works. And so does payment. I am not set
up for PayPal so send a check or money order or even cash in a card. I
will have the exact cost by tomorrow. I have to go buy the mailers,
weigh them and take them to the PO for official cost. Eight is all that
will go in the small Flat Rate box so I will look for larger mailers
for the orders of 12. I will send specific cost and mailing address to
each individual.

So far I have 92 called for. If anyone else would like some let me know
soon as I have someone who will take the rest for the hardware.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ