Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:41:40 EDT
Yup it's that time of year again... clean out your attic to benefit
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. Next weekend we are having a HUGE
city-wide garage sale. Since many upon many families participate we
benefit from all of the traffic. If you live in North East Ohio and
have an item to donate OR if you live anywhere and are willing to bring
donated items over, PLEASE let me know ASAP so we can schedule a day to
pick up! Remember - next Saturday is the sale... we will be collecting
up until then!

Dave R.