From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:02:56 -0500
Good Morning all,
First things first, I want to send a PRAYER out to all who have lost a
fuzzie or animal recently, and also to all the sick, homeless, and lost
fuzzies and animals in the world, May the GOOD LORD watch over you all
and keep his healing hand on you :-)

My first order of business this morning is to WISH EVERYONE ON THIS LIST a
VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, PLENTIFUL , and LOVING THANKSGIVING :-)  Even with my
troubles (Tazy) I myself have ALOT to be thankful for, just to have been
graced with my Tazy presence is enough for me :-)

And second, I just want to give you an update on Tazy, as you know he is
home and almost back to his old self.  I picked up prednisone yesterday
from his vet and will start him on it today, I AM NOT looking forward to it
as Tazy hates ALL medications and I ALWAYS have ONE HELL of a time giving
it to him, so if anyone has any suggestions on how they do it PLEASE PLEASE
let me know!!!!

Monday was kind of a bad day for Tazy as he was nauseated and throwing up
some, but today is another day and so far so good he is out for playtime
now and is wardancing and dooking, I don't know how much time I have left
with my boy, but I will spend every minute I can with him, and let him get
away with murder :-) As soon as his stitches come out I will be putting him
on his harness and walking him in the fresh air, which I just know he will
love!!!  I'm going to make darn sure he enjoys himself while he can!!!!!
Well, I think I have said enough, so take care and make sure you kiss and
hug your fuzzies more then usual, as you don't know what tomorrow has in
store for you!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :-) AND HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CREATURES" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum