From:
"Dr. Gary Holowicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 21:52:54 EDT
To:Melissa Litwicki ;internet:[log in to unmask]
Re:New arrivals

        Well, when Timmy & Tina were babys, my little females Sachi & Silki who
were the most gentle of furry people both let into the new ones with out end.
So there were seperate cages & only about 1/2 hour'/day interaction until the
little ones were a couple of months old & as big or bigger than the offenders.
They all live in peace now, so it was just a slow, gradual process with a happy
result.
 Don't give up, it's part of "normal".
_______________________
RE:    Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: flying ferrets and no dooking

 My Mr. Spaz does the "huffing" sound in stead of dooking...  As he romps he
Chugs of huffs so he sounds like a steam engine running across the carpet.  Had
me falling over in laughter the first couple of times!
Re:ear cleaning:  I Use either Hydrogen peroxiide or something called
"Oti-clens" from the vet, on a Q-TIP, FOLLOWED BY MEDICINE if the vet found
mites, as directed.  If one has mites he/she will give it to all the others.
Alcohol IS too cold for comfort.
Sincerely,   Gary