From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 12:46:36 -0700
well i know its kinda FAQ, but I still can't find a solution: Fuzzy here
keeps peeing on the floor NEAR his litterbox... most of the time he "does
the big one" in it (occasionally near it) but he keeps peeing outside of
it.i tryed putting his sleeping clothes on the floor where he pees and he
peed on them...i took a bigger box, changed places but still nuthing.  if
you got ANY ideas at all, no matter how obvious, PLEASE email them to me or
post them here

thnx
Ashael and Fuzzy
nj?Hhj'/;hh0o444r   <----Fuzzy wrote this all by himself (he jumped on
the keyboard when i took a glass of water) hehehe