From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 01:50:35 +0000
Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know I am taking another sabbatical.  Haven't
been able to keep up with the FML lately anyways.  Have some health and
personal issues to take care of.

Hope everyone has a good summer.  I am personally looking forward to my get
together on Sunday.  The ferts are wondering just how many visitors they are
going to have.  Should be lots of fun.

Give all the ferrets hugs from Auntie Maggie for me.  BIG Guy, please
unsub me.

Thanks,
Maggie Mae

"All people have photographic memories.  Just some of them don't have any
film."