From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:09:37 -0500
Hey Everyone,

I am very impressed with the response already to my post about a fund
raising project.  But I realize I didn't give enough info, so here goes.

I am looking for artwork and good quality photos, royalty free (basically
meaning you give up your rights as an artist to the artwork), for a cd-rom
collection of ferret art to sell, with the proceeds going to the fml shelter
fund.  So if it something you might want to use for correspondence, or
newsletters, chances are it is what I am looking for.

If you would like to send me a sample, please send it to this att.  email.
AOL is eating the file attachments on some of the email I have gotten.

I had originally thought of color photography only, but I think having some
black and white photos would be grand too.  And I know there are several
good photographers on this list, so take an active role.  I think having
some stock photos, as well as any color or black and white clip art would be
nice for clubs to have on hand.

And I am shooting for a cd-rom so that photos can be used.  Those files can
be quite large.

Several folks have already asked me for a time frame.  I honestly don't have
one at this point, but was thinking a minimum of 3 months, possible more for
art deadlines.

As for artwork, I think serious, cartoonish, just about anything color or
black and white will be good.

I will also give credit for anyone who wishes it. I think folks who
participate in this will deserve the public recognition for it.

As for the list, I sent out the old addy to subscribe to with instructions
for the new addy.  So subscribe messages have been bouncing to me all day.
My fault and I am manually subbing those who tried.  If I have missed you
or you are having trouble, email me here.

Again, here are the basics. To subscribe to the mob list, send an email to:

with subscribe in the body of the message.

Soon I will be switching the list over to the new home, that is when I have
managed to work the software good enough to stop giving folks headaches.
But I am looking forward to that and some other stuff on the web soon.
hehe.  Mags has lots of pokers in the fire right now.

Again, thanks to all who have already asked about helping out.  Looking
forward to hearing from more of you.

Magpie

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you accomplished, failure or
success?