From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:54:03 EST
A way to ferret proof your couch, that has worked for us for quiet a while
now.  We went and bought some of that cheap wall paneling, and cut it into
four pieces that would fit right along the edge's of the couch.  We then
took some of those small tacking nails, and nailed that sucker right into
the frame of the couch under neath the little curtain of the couch.  It
may look a little funny, but, it keeps the fuzzies out.  Just remember,
if you try this, make sure to measure all corners of your couch before
hand.  And i think most Lowe's (home improvement stores) offer wood
cutting as well.

This works great for those real boxy like couches (like mine), but
probably wont work if your couch is rounded off in the corners....
but, hey, you can still try.

Much luck!
Jennifer
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html