From:
polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:26:33 -0600
Folks,

I would like to announce that I am raffling off an original Kat Parsons
ferret afghan to benefit The Dook Nook Ferret Shelter in Florida.

Jackie, the shelter operator is having a very hard time right now, and
desperately needs our help.  On top of all the regular shelter ferrets,
she also have some of the Utah kids that still need financing for
surgeries.

For details about this raffle go to http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html
I will draw the winning ticket on May 1, 2002 to give everyone a chance
to get in on it.

Thank you very much in advance for helping me help Jackie and the =
babies...

PolecatPapa & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Moose,Cocoa,Screech,Havoc,Hanna,Dodger,Rainbow,
Squeeky,Taffy,Midge,Blizzard,Grizzly, Missy, & BooBoo Bear
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte
http://www.blurryfurrys.com