From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 22:27:59 -0700
Hey Everyone,

I was relaying info to a friend this evening about Kodo (he wants to be kept
updated) and he told me that Michigan is where some of the major cereal
manufacturers are.  He also mentioned some major car manufacturers...

hmmmmm, I'm going to tell Governor Engler that Morrow won't eat wheatees
anymore!  Boycott the cereal!  (This is a joke!)

:)  Karen's Karrousel:  Amanda, Morrow, Clarice, Bandit, Snipper,
Sweetpea, and the 8 lil' pigs..

P.S.  Soon (maybe tommmorrow) to be the proud mommy of another fert!  Friend
fert owner has been looking around for me and found one that needs a
HOME!!!!  I am so EXCITED :) (I haven't told Morrow yet)