From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 16:33:13 -0400
For those who are bored and hooked on their computers.......I hope and pray
you are having a great Memorial Holiday weekend.  Ours has been real quiet.
Except the babies are out roaming loose for the second time.  They took
something and put it under my bed.  Have no idea what it was but after we
put them back in their cage, Daddy John vacumned this place.  I can't cause
it's way too heavy.and hurts my back...AHW GOSH DARN!  hee hee

Anyway, while Daddy John was doing his housework (I have a bad back,
remember) he hit whatever was under my bed and we have a Heavy Duty Power
one and it just chewed up whatever was there.  Our keys aren't missing so
that wasn't it...but they steal everything not nailed down or glued in place
so it could have been almost anything!  OH NO!  John's not real pleased with
them today, but actually let them out a second time.  I bet they
said....SUCKER!  Cause they are just running back and forth going crazy!

They have their toy box (small round garbage can) laying on its side in the
bathroom and it's empty.  Not a good sign cause that means...YEP!  You
guessed it.....there's toys, plastic bags, belts, ribbons, balls, bells,
Easter eggs filled with beans to rattle and lots of other good stuff all
over this place!  Look's like pigs or 10 - 2 year olds live here!  UGH!
hee hee

May-Wee is the best one at housework.  She's the one that takes everything
out of the toy box, places it in a certain place and goes back to get
another piece of something.  Well, you might have already guessed it but the
other 3 have probably moved it, which makes her stop in the middle of a
project and go get whatever was moved and put it back where it should be.  I
need to take some time and read all the directions for the video camera
cause they sure are funny.

Oh no.........Brandy is unmaking my bed!  She starts with the comforter top
corner and pulls it to the bottom far corner....then runs back up and plus
the top corner of the blanket down to the bottom far corner...oop's she just
shoved the pillows onto the floor (must have been in her way)......now she
tunneling under the top sheet.

Oop's.....Pogo just took the plush bunny up to dad's bed...and there goes
May-Wee on a dead run!  They are both up on Daddy John's bed.  Pogo won't
let go of the bunny so May-Wee is biting him!  That's her favorite toy!  She
may have a bad medical problem but except for her hair loss you would never
know it cause she's sure running a lot.

Hope your weekend is going smooth and safe. Have any of you checked my web
sight again lately. Paw Paw was going to make major changes this weekend.
http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm

Boy!  Just wait til I get Daddy John back to work long enough that I can buy
more memory and get on the internet!  Then watch out world!  Until then,
I'll just sit here playing with the fuzzies and wishing hard.

Have a safe Holiday
Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and mama's main lover boy), Brandy (still way too
busy to pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but
fiesty!), Pogo (mama calls me Bubba cause I'm a real CHUNK!), Lobo (the
Guard Wolf) and their mama and daddy too!
Please visit our web sight
at......http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm.