From:
Randol Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 00:33:36 -0700
Hello, this is Angela Larson and I have a ferret that is dying.  I have ten
ferrets and one of them has an adrenal gland tumor.  In Phoenix it costs
approximently 900 dollars to get a *exploritory* surgery.  I adopted
patches, a female silver from these people that said *nothing* was wrong
with her.  At least that is what their vet said which they supposedly took
her to.  Sad to say, that her poor little belly is sooo swollen and I am not
exactly rich.  I don't know if I should have her put to sleep or not.  I
really love her and she is as docile as can be.  Well anyway she was bred
too, by these idiotic people after they had noticed hair loss.  Now I have
her kids which I hope will not have the same problem.  I hope that everybody
understands and doesn't think I am some kind of mean person.  I just had to
tell somebody.
--
Angela Larson
http://www.randylarson.com