Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:16:47 -0500
Sometime during the crossover to the new year, Bear died.  He was the
last to go out of four ferrets that I took in from a terrible home several
years ago.  He was probably around 8.

I now have two ferrets left from the 13 that I had.  Sassy is eight and
was my second ferret ever.  Spunky was the last ferret that we bought.
He's four.  While I love the little guys, I don't think that I'll ever
get that many ferrets again.  My idea of fun is not cleaning up fert poop
everyday!  My hats off to those of you who can handle that many ferts and
honestly say that you enjoy all that's involved.

Peace and love to Bear.
 -Roger