From:
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:35:02 -0800
Hi everyone!!!!  Mommie just called me here at home.  She is at Ferrets
2002 and she told me she is having a terrific time!  Judy, Linda, Shelby &
BIG are running things so smooth.  Mommie said that everyone is looking
forward to seeing Dr. Karen's photo she is putting up on the auction
block.  i'm not suposed to tell you what it is, but i'm a tattle tail so
i'm gonna tell you.  Dr. Karen is a belly dancer and has offered up a
photo of her in bondage belly gear to auction off.  All the money raised
will go to SOS & ADV research!

I sure wish i could be there.  mommie told me that my auntie Linda has
some toys for me and a sleep sack with Harley Davidson bikes on it.  i
would have loved to see Dr.Williams, Dr. Karen and all the rest of the
gang again.  i so enjoyed seeing them all at Ferrets 2000.  Auntie Barri
told me that Mommie gave a speech about what everyone can do to help stop
mean people like Bob Jarmain from being cruel to all animals, including
wonderful fuzzies.  Its great to think what things we can accomplish with
all the energy that the Ferrets 2002 people have!

Nothing much is going on at the shelter.  Auntie Olympia was over on
Thursday and we had a lot of fun playing with her.  it's stopped snowing
FINALLY so mommie told me she'd be happy to come home to no snow.

Well, got to go.........with mommie gone, i got to make sure all the kids
here are behaving!  Have a terrific week!!!!!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org