From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 11:34:59 -0400
"Kouri's Fan Klub Pages...yes..i have made some of the bg sets for
them..BUT!..the pages themselves are done by Sharon B...not me...she has
done a wonderful job with those pages and SHE deserves the credit for
them...so please...let us applaud her for her wonderful work...:)"

So Kat, you probably have Sharon B.  a-blushin' now so I'm going to jump in
with "more applause" please and really make her mad at us for pointing out
how much she does behind the scenes to help out shelters.  Sharon does ALL
the Kouri membership cards and packages everything up for the members.  One
day I said "I don't think the extremely low membership fee will pay for
postage let alone everything else!" She pays for all the postage etc.  and
calls it her donation.  Well, have you looked at Kouri's Membership Page?

  http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/members.html

Also working behind the scenes is our wonderful Georgia the West Coast One
and Kouri.  We couldn't have a Kouri Fan Klub if not for Georgia and
Sharon.

Lynda