From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 21:48:23 -0700
Dooka, dooka

Stormy here, SpokesFerret for the Kouri Fan Club

I'd like to make an announcement....
True to Kouri's commitment to help shelter fuzzies I would like to
announce Kouri's Support Our Shelters - Shelter Ferrets in Need page.

Please check the page to see how you can help Gizmo who is our featured
'Ferret in Need'.  We will be featuring different shelter fuzzies that
need your help.

Don't forget you can make a difference to Gizmo and no donation is too
small, it all adds up.

Please see Gizmo here
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS.html

Now for something fun, please check out the Kouri FerretHair Klub for men.
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/ferrethairklub.html

We'd like to say thanks to Kat for saying the nice things about our
founding mom (Sharon B.)who created Kouri's web site.  We got a Weezil
award!!

Hey, I think Kit found my Cheweasel.

Gotta go,
Stormy
who is only permitted by his mom to post to the FML after he uses spell
check.
And just celebrated his second birthday along with birthday girl Miss Lily.