From:
Elliott Shake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:00:24 EST
I posted earlier, but I just read my FML for today (or yesterday as ya read
it).  I just wanted to say thanks to (TX) Meghan----your posts are always
the ones I look for.  They're always optimistic (not to mention hilarious)
and inspiring, which is nice with all the reports about ferret abuse and
ferrets dying.  Also, thanks for telling what color Dervish is.  You'd
never mentioned it before, and I was kind of curious.  Thanks!!

And, is there any difference between the possibility of adrenal disease in
males and females? As far as I have heard, MF females are much more
susceptible to it (is this because of early spaying?).

Thanks for reading my post ( x 2).

"I'm coming to suck your blah, blah, blah!!!"
        Leslie Nielsen in a Dracula spoof.