From:
"Elizabeth G. Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:36:41 -0500
Dear Randy,

Xena, Ashley and my Bandit couldn't help but cry for you and your Bandit
crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  We all know that Bandit held a special place
in your heart and in ours too.  Bandit now has wings and will soar beside
you because he knew it was your unconditional love was there for him when
he needed it the most and that is why he was brought to you.

Our prayers are with all the sick ferrets and their Mommy's and Daddy's who
love them so very much.

Xena - Bye Bye Bandit, I love you and will miss you.
Ashley - Poor Bandit's Daddy - We love you to for taking such good care
         of Bandit
Bandit - I know Bandit doesn't hurt anymore. Love you Randy
Liz - Here is a @---> for Bandit and @--> for you <sniff>  Your in our
      hearts.