Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:12:00 -0500
Happy Holidays to all, I have been notified by someone in Fort Lauderdale,
fl.  They found a female ferret about 2 months ago.  She is looking for a
home for it,or maybe the person that lost it.  Right now she has it living
on her screened in balcony, this makes me nervous. :-).  I don't know if
it's up high or not, but we all know what ferrets can achieve once they
set their minds on it.  If anyone in or around that area can give this
little one a home, please contact me and I will pass the info on to this
person.  She is also willing to drive it a few hours away if you live that
far from her.  I could take it, but I'm a shelter and I would rather see
it find a good home instead of becoming a "shelter ferret".

Sue & the fuzzies
Okeechobee Ferret Rescue