From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:09:43 -0700
Hi everyone,

My best friend has a fert problem.  This is how she describes it: "very
sweet, active, playful, normally napping, eating, pp'ing and pooping 7yr
old MF male fuzz butt has small amount of hair loss on tummy, mostly to
right side of midline tummy...all of a sudden I can see his nipples and
feel his skin.  The tummy is also tight, like he's flexing, I can feel the
abdomen wall very distinctly from the little bit of chub under his skin.
When I try to moosh and feel around on his tummy, I don't feel any
distinctive mass, just the tightness of the abdominal wall.  Just
wondering if anyone has any ideas or if you know of any correlation of
some process with this hair loss/tummy tightness...also having a blood
panel on the 24th, what should they be looking for?  Is that soon enough
(today is the 19th).  PLS TELL ME EVERYTING YOU KNOW I am freaking out!!
Thanks, very sincerely, Yoda's spastic mom."

I hope someone/anyone out there has some advice to help her.  You can
email me direct to which I will forward the email or you can post to the
FML.  Thanks!

Your fellow ferret furling, Tanya
Max, Raider, Peanut, Goose, Unagi, Pikachu, and for Snickers who continues
to make a place for us all at the bridge.