From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:04:48 -0600
Dear ANON, This is not a flame nor meant to be, but all know well how I
the Ferretguy feels about anonymous posting.  You see, you story is a sad
one, but who is believing it?  It has no one to place the ferret x with.
If I wrote the same story, everyone knowing I see thousands of ferrets
every year would say, WOW, that ferret is really a terror if Ferretguy
can't handle him, vs.  a new ferret owner who reveals his name and can be
identified with tells the same story, every one may just offer a bunch of
kind suggestions.  Your remaining anon is nothing short of a waste of your
time and ours because we don't know who, what or how to help as is the
purpose of this list.  Do you get it now?  Your story may not have fallen
on deaf ears, but by many such as I is regarded to be nothing more than a
humorous and fictional story, because it has no face to it!  I know how
well a ferret can and cannot behave itself just by my experience with
thousands of ferrets each year.  I haven't met one yet that couldn't be
managed with time.  We are here to help, just be credible.

Hugs,
Ferretguy