From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:19:24 -0500
hey everyone!!!

We have had a good response to our "problem" and now will have plenty
of Notecards to sell from the site.

I do not have pics of them yet...but they will go up as soon as i get
them and get the pics taken...but believe me...you WILL get notecards
for your donation!!!!

the paypal button is on the page...you can choose $1.00, $5.00, $10.00,
$20.00 or $50.00

when you get to the part that says to make your card choice...just
leave it blank or put "any" in it until i get them in my hot little
hands and can actually GIVE you choices...;-) remember the most cards
you can get is 6...no matter the donation...because, after all...it
is not about the cards...;-)

please...make NO mention of a raffle or anything like that...just buy
your Notecards and i will handle all the rest...

oh..you want the new page addy? ok...temp addy till the page is
switched over to ferretwise.org...
http://ferretwise.server296.com/special.html

i snuck in the updated pic of the afghan at the bottom of the page...i
will keep updating it there with no other mention of it on the page...

so...i think we are up and running again!!!

thank you all for your patience... and thanks to everyone who is
donating cards and such!!!!

oh..and those who have already sent in their money...you will also be
receiving cards when i get them in.

just so you all know...i will know better from now on...i do not like
this deception..it goes against all i believe in...but this fundraiser
is very important to me...i started it and so i needed to follow thru
with it. i will not be doing this again...

love,
JustPlainKat--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT
KITYKAT *REEEEEEEEER*
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Christmas Raffle starts  October 15th, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.