Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:20:22 -0500
I am a little concerned about Jerry, my three and a half year old ferret.
The hair loss started at the tail and we got that fixed with shampoo.  but
now the hair loss has moved into a pattern on either side of his body.  My
vet and I agree there is a good chance for adrenal tumor.  If anyone has
gone through this, please email me at [log in to unmask] with info about
how much the operation costs, side effects, recuperation, etc..  Thanks!

Honor:Keeper of all things good,
Jerry the ferret, and Bandit of the lake.