From:
Jennifer Poverchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 21:50:08 -0400
JOY!!!!!

Hi everyone!  Just a note to let you know that my little Weezer, thanks to
the cooperation of my old vet and Dr. Dutton (the saint), is back to her
normal self!  I can't slow her down for one minute....and she's even beating
my Big Boy--Bandit at wrestling.  --No wonder she scares my sister!!

Thanks so much for everyone's words of concern and encouragement....they
really helped me!  I hope someday I can help out someone as desperate as I
was.....(with tears in my eyes).....I am grateful.

On a side note, a question, or a warning.  First of all, does anyone
smoke.....and do your ferts like to eat them?  Sheesh, I had to go chasing
Bandit all over the house trying to steal back the unopened pack he so
artfully swiped from my pocket.  I don't know if he should be called Bandit
or Dodger....either way, he's a sneak.  Actually, I am a bit happy he did.
I was so terrified he would get nicotine poisoning, I made a solemn vow
never to smoke again.  (It's been four days....good luck to me!)

Now I can't enjoy the company of my little ones...I have the flu.....lovely.
Anyway....back to my homework.

Dooks and kisses to all
Bandit and Weezer

*sniffle*--yeah, frub mbe too, eben doe I hab a code....
Jen