Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 09:35:49 EST
Heiferret?  Love it!!

Perhaps that's what Sinbad is - she's getting so big we're calling her The
Tubmeister!  On the other hand, Millie is still awfully skinny.  I've been
trying to fatten her up a bit with Ensure, but I wonder if perhaps she's
just a naturally slim, "supermodel" ferret.  Any suggestions would be
welcome!  She's also a very looonng ferret - when I go to pull her out of
Jarrod's - ahem - * her* sock drawer, if I get her by the neck, the body
just keeps on coming, kinda like one of those magic tricks where the
magician keeps pulling the scarf out of his sleeve - she just seems to go on
and on forever!

On a serious note, if you have any thoughts to spare, please spare one for
Millie, she's going to the vets to be desexed on Friday.  Hopefully it will
all be straightforward, as she really has no fat reserves to tide her
through if anything goes wrong.

I'm still trying to get in touch with Amy Festian, if anyone has her e-mail,
could they contact me please?

Regards to all,

Sophie, Sinbad the Tubmeister and Long Skinny Millie.

"Joy and woe are woven fine, a clothing for the soul divine." -Blake.