Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:15:15 EST
Greetings furry friends and fellow FMLers!

I'm way behind on my FMLs due to end of semester exams (Aaaarrrggh!!) but
noticed a brief discussion of petroleum jelly recently.  Just wanted to say
that our girls love the stuff, and I've turned it to our benefit.  Sinbad,
who has always suffered from an insane and uncontrollable urge to chomp on
facial parts (lips, noses, ears, eyebrows, you name it, she'll fang it!) has
started giving us wonderful whiskery ferret kisses.  The reason?  Jarrod and
I both get chapped lips in winter and use vaseline as a lip balm - so both
of the girls have suddenly decided that playing kissy-face is infinitely
preferable to playing bitey-face...anyway, if you're trying to teach your
ferret to kiss, it's definitely worth a try.  I'll be using it as an example
if they ask us about operant conditioning in my Psych exams!

Just remember not to let them have too much of the stuff as it gives them
the runs.  I could tell you about the time they stole our pot of vaseline
and stashed it behind the stereo-cabinet (they kept on sneaking back there
for a fix...kinda like delinquent kids smoking cigarettes behind the
bike-sheds) but the results of nearly a full pot between two ferrets were
quite dreadful so I won't go into details...

AMY FESTIAN: could you e-mail me please?  They changed our office systems
last week and I lost all my e-mail addresses :(

Thoughts to all with sick babies,

Sophie.

PS:  Weddings?  Vive l'amour!!