From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:41:20 -0700
Hi Laurie,
I'm a little behind on my FML's so you might not need this info now, but
I got my gate on-line at Weezl Watchr

Not sure of the web address, but you could probably find it with a
search.

The snail mail addy is:
Weezl Watchr
Kinsey Advertising
Box 15194
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-5194

Standard size fits doorway 32" or less..........$64.99
large size fits doorways 36" or less............$74.99

Takes about 6 weeks or so.

I also heard you could buy plexi glass at Home Depot or at a hardware
store and use that, much much cheaper but it's not as sturdy.  My one big
boy likes to run into it a full speed and crash and it's held up.  For us
the Weezl Watchr gate has worked great, (for me that is, don't think the
ferts appreciate it) it's been over a year and it's in great shape.  They
say to consistently bend it the same way each time when you put it up so
it will keep it's strength and flexibility.  It can be kinda difficult to
bend and fit in at first, but it gets much easier after a while.

Good luck!
suzi