From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:33:25 -0700
Hi Jason and Cheryl,

Have you tried www.ferretstore.com?  You can order on line.  I think
they ship to Canada.  They also have their own food called something
like, ferret store superior choice.  Seems very much the same but a
little cheaper.

I mix a bunch together, so they won't be totally dependent on only one
type of food and it makes it easier if I need to try to get them used to
something new.  I just mix everything together in a 10 gallon bucket that
has a top that seals shut so everything stays fresh and the smells all
swap together.  Never had any problems getting them to try anything new.
(so far)

Check out the food analysis guide, very informative.

Good luck,
Suzi
P.S got the bucket at ferret store too!