From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:27:18 EDT
Hi everyone,
First I again want to thank the people who have wrote me and put these
babies in there prayers!  I also want to thank the two people who have
written me and said they could send some hammies and/or antibiotics.
THANK YOU!

Next, 2 of our critical kids are doing much better I got a bit of war
dance at a small play time from both of them!!!!!!  I was so excited I had
to dance with them.  But, the other two are doing no better despite all I
am doing for them as long as they keep fight to live I will help them but
when they give me that look that says "Thanks for loving me my last bit on
earth but I am ready to go to the bridge" I will help them pass...with
much much sorrow :( But, I still have high hopes for them they both are
fighters!  (my daughter Miriah 7 yrs old has been the love giver sitting
for hrs with them loving and cuddling them..Knowing they may not make it
and still so happy to sit sing to them and read stories to them... What a
proud mom I am) Many of the others are also doing better two that were not
eating on there own both took licks of there slop today (duck soup).  I
still have many on fluids& force feedings but I am now in a nice smooth
routine so it is much easier.  Well, after yesterdays and today's sub-Q's
I have used 3 bags of lactated ringers... I have never gone through that
much in such a short time!  So if anyone has any extra I sure could use
some more I still have 3 bags but at this rate it won't last long!

Other then that all is going fairly well.  Playtime is great and so is our
nightly treat time.  The kids didn't know what to think of ferretvite or
ferretone..  they now really like it!  LOL If You would like to know
something specific just e-mail and I will get back to you.

http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html</A>

Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556