Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:42:15 -0500
Hi to everyone, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Condolences to
those who have lost a fuzzy and prayers for those who have sick ones.  I'm
posting again to let you know that I have listed on eBay, several ferret
items plus some other things.  this is probably the last auction items
for Christmas delivery.  Later on will be cutting it close.  The list of
items can be seen at:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

I am still trying to catch up major bills and keep the property from going
into foreclosure.  I have paid some bills thanks to all of you that have
placed bids on my items.  I want to thank everyone of you.  I also am so
far winning the dolphin site contest, but the more sign ups I get the
better.  If you would still like to sign up to help me win, please go to:
http://www.everythingdolphins.com/SueT.htm

I also want to put in a good word for the Christmas Cards from The
dooknook, they are really nice!  This is a shelter that needs some help
also, so if you are planning on sending Christmas cards, these are really
great!

Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

Sue/& The Okeechobee Kids