From:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:22:11 -0800
I bought a floor hammock from a woman who did rescue and sold them at
shows.  Kathy ?  Was in IN or OH and then moved to Wisconsin?  This was
about 4 years ago.  Mine totally ignored it till recently.  They're 5 and
5.5 now and don't like to climb quite as much, so I put a cuddle sack on
it and my little girl likes it.  Its nice too - 4 wooden post legs, wooden
frame, stained, with a snap on/off corderoy with contrasting piping
hammock.

Mary

"Animals are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other
 nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time,"
 Henry Beston