From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:59:45 -0800
hi all,

Boy have I missed posting & regularly reading FMLs... as usual, I'm behind
because my email is at work and by the time it's the end of the day (when I
read/send personal email and digests), I want to be home with my fuzzy
girls...

Anyway, just wanted to add my 0.02 to the dooking subject.  My oldest,
Casey, dooks only occasionally, and it's usually only when she's excitedly
playing with Jasmine (her favorite sister) or something really new and fun
sets her off.

Jasmine, however, dooks long and hard every day, all the time - she's a
crackup.  And such a joy!  She's always happy -- dooking and wardancing to
show it.

Samantha is my quiet little girl - she hardly ever dooks, but she's happy
anyway.  When she does dook it's very soft.  I think instead of dooking,
she wardances and kisses alot.

And last but not least, my baby Daisy is a loud beeper too (she doesn't
dook, she positively BEEPS a really high pitched sound, it's hilarious)--
not quite as much as Jasmine dooks, but close!  Plus she wardances the
craziest out of all of my girls - complete with bottle-brush tail,
poofed-out fur, and all.  Makes me laugh just looking at her!

Anyway, gotta go so I can get home to my girls.  Have you hugged your
fuzzies today?!

Jen the furkid-mom plus crew:  Casey, Jasmine, Sam & Daisy