From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 21:20:35 -0500
How do you know if a ferret is deaf??  A while back, someone in a ferret
chat mentioned that Sosha might be deaf, thats why her and the others dont
get along.  Well, since then I've been watching her.  She doesn't really
respond to noises like the others do.  I think she's either deaf or REALLY
doesnt care.  But how do I know for sure?  I keep telling myself it's my
imagination, but is it?????

Curious,
karri