From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:01:20 -0800
I have been an FML reader for a couple of years now.  As a result of
Friday's post regarding the two "wayward weasels" I took a few moments and
thought back over the last few years.  It seems to me that "most" escape
artists are actually reunited with their families.  I realize this "study"
is not very scientific.  I have no data supporting the findings, and unless
BIG is willing to do some wizardry with his archives to prove me wrong, it
is at least comforting to know the chances of finding them is ....well...
better than 50/50.