From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:36:06 -0400
It has been posted here prior but is worth repeating.

In the dead of night a leaf falls from a tree in the deep woods.

The mighty all seeing owl sees it flutter down the tall heights.

The ever vigilant deer hears it waif to and fro thru the air.

The ever hungry bear smells the minute sap of the broken connection
from the leaf base.

The ferret? Ha! The ferret just rolls over, yawns and states "All you
had to do was ask me ! I knew that two weeks ago!!"

Is amazing how a ferret will INSTANTLY notice the slightest change in
a room and IMMEDIATELY direct it's attention to investigations of that
strange object, regardless how insignificant in size that may be.
Absolutely nothing escapes the eye of a ferret, and this includes
Peekaboo who is nearly totally blind and absolutely deaf.

Amazing little creatures they are. One can't help but love them to
death as much as they p%)*$) you off, they are deeply embraced by
your heart.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester.

( I still deeply grieve Byte-me. )

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation