From:
Dave Dennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 08:43:00 -0500
>From grapevine!dave.dennett Tue Jul 26 08:43:00 1994

FM>attacking the cat and running around.  We are going to contact our
FM>vet tomorrow, but does anyone have some possible clues to this, or
FM>can ferrets have legs fall asleep on them from sleeping on them
FM>"wrong"?  Thanks.

I had this happen to one of my older male ferrets, and the vet found a
tumor on his spinal column.  The vet said it was quite common in ferrets
who, because of being domestic, live longer than their wild lifespans.
If you cannot find any suitable reason, consider an xray to be sure.

----
The Ferret Bulletin Board System  (501) 791-0124
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Carrying RIME, Throbnet, Smartnet, and Usenet