From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 07:27:37 -0700
Hi to all the FMLer's
This is Misty, letting all of you know that we have finally  moved and
settled in our new home!

We will have our own room, soon, they will insulate it, ferret proof it
and fix it up nice for us.  right now we are in the 2 nd bedroom with the
computer (Mom finally got the pooter in here and up and running on the net.
She has a new email, [log in to unmask] insteaad of [log in to unmask]
We are in good health and so is Dad, he is begining to feel a lot better.
Mom said we were slowly dying too.  but now we are feeling our oats and
wanting to get out side to investagate our new yard.

Mom had a lot reading to do since she been off the net.  She was laughing
and we tried to climb up to see what she reading.

We are sorry to read about the loss of the loved ones and sick ones too.
You are in our hearts and prayers.

Oh yes, Ben likes to suck on Mom fingers as it was a nipple, he is so
gentle with her fingers when he does it.  MMMMmmmmmm, weaned to young
from Mommie?

Dooks to all!

Misty, Blaze, Ben, Kodiak, Stover, Gizmo, Amber, Ruby, Bandit, SassyRoo