From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:51:40 -0700
LOL, Kodiak just loves to eat the bubbles too, he enjoys the taste and keep
coming back for more.  Yes they love to shorkel in them after we are finish
with the bath.  They get their faces covered with the bubbles and are so
cute.  Someone emailed me, I believe Linda, I don't remember her email
addy, she mentioned something about a white spot on the tail, which Ruby
has, my question is what does the white spot means if a ferret is deaf?
Jim is asking me this and I don't have an answer for him, if someone can
answer this for me.  Thank you.

Took Ruby, Amber, Blaze outside the other day and we have been hauling in
dirt for the flower bed.  Before we unloaded it, we let the girls play in
it and boy did they go crazy, they just loved tunneling in it.  When we get
their room ready they will have the rice box and a dirt box to play in.  We
have an area where they can run and can't get out.

Marie and her 10 most wonderful fur Kidlets