From:
"Glenn, Jenni, BMG - NY1540" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:52:39 -0500
I just got a phone call from the vet and Zep's operation was a success!  I'm
so happy!  Yipppeeeeeeee!  All the tumors are removed and he gave him an
x-ray to be sure that there were no tumors inside his body and there aren't!
Thank God!  He said that he's almost certain that they are mast cells and
that Zep does not have cancer, although he is sending the tumors out for a
biopsy.  My little angel has stitches and needs to be separated from my
other two babies, but other than that, he's awake, he's sitting up and he's
fine!  And, they used the isoflurane as an anethesia.  No word on Ozzy
yet...they are doing the blood tests and x-rays now, so hopefully he'll be
alright.  Hopefully he just has a cold and needs something extra to fatten
him up a bit (he doesn't even weigh 2 lbs)!  I'm picking them both up
tonight after work and I'll post tomorrow to let everyone know how they are
doing.

Jenni "At least I'll be able to sleep tonight!"
Oso "Where are my new buddies?  I want them back NOW!"
Ozzy "What did you do to my brother?  If you hurt him, I'll bite yer
butt! Grrrrrr!"
Zep "Me tired, mommy...need sleep....what happened to my
bumps?....zzzzzzzzz"