From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 05:51:51 -0800
My heart is breaking and I'm beside myself with guilt. Last night
Kendra, my 14wk old baby left our earth hopefully for the Rainbow
bridge so could someone please meet & greet her? (Sorry this is long.)

Kendra was born September 1st of this year in a litter of six. They had
been born in one of the Martin's Barn Style cages and I didn't know at
6wks old they had started climbing the ramp and up on the shelf. When
their eyes opened everyone could see, even Kendra as she was one of the
1st kits to come to the cage door to be hugged and kissed. Her brothers
liked to bully her as she was small. When she was about 7wks old I
noticed she couldn't see any more so I took her to my vet to have her
checked out. My vet found that indeed she was blind and felt her
blindness was due to a fall from the shelf aside from that she was
fine although she was walking differently from her siblings we couldn't
find anything else wrong with her. Kendra was suposed to go live with
my friend Nancy but she was scared of things she couldn't see so we
started to desensitize her to sounds she was unfamiliar with with to
help her with her trip when she was going to live with her new mommy
Nancy. Last weekend my husband and I noticed she had a mini seizure
and we had started to treat her for it. He took care of her for me as
I was going to be delievering her brother Sirus to his new mommy Helen.
I asked of my friends special prayers for her and she seemed to be
getting better then afew days later she was having trouble getting
around. I was going to get her into the vet on Friday to have her
checked out again.

Last night I fed her her soup about 6pm, gave her a kiss, told her I
loved her and put her back into her cage with her surigate mommy Mystic
and half sister Angie where they curled up with her as she went to
sleep. I was cleaning cages and took a break to come down to check on
Kendra at 7:30pm only to find that she had passed away in her sleep.
The tears started flow and my heart was breaking as she left without me
being able to hold her and say goodbye. I feel guilty as I never got
the chance to tell her about the Rainbow Bridge and let her know her
Great Grandpa would be waiting for her. Could someone please meet and
greet my special little girl and make sure her great grandpa Baron's
Diablo is there to greet her as well. Let her know that Kaos, my ferret
guardian who was my beloved husky of 16yrs will protect and watch over
her at the Bridge untill I get there as he does the rest of my furkids
so please not to be afraid of him.

Please let her know that her mommy ferret Midnight Magic, her sister
Magick Storm, brothers Flitwick, Gadrick, Gandolph (aka Turtle), her
1/2 sister Angelic Star, surrigate mommy Mystic Fire, daddy Mr Sable
and grandma Canadian Dawn will miss her greatly as do I. Tell her
thank you for gracing my life and that I love her.

Thank you, Her heart broken human mommy Debi

Debi Sadowski Fuzzy Loving Ferrets