From:
Brett R Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 22:24:21 -0600
Ok you little fuzz-butts I'm on to ya!  It took me a while, but I think I
have the goods now.  I've been watching my little fuzzy Jasper, or so I
think his name is Jasper (is that just his cover name?).  I was initially
amused at his jumping from the couch to various pieces of furniture in the
apt, then I started paying better attention.  Those were not just
meaningless hops, those were well executed aerial strikes at specific
targets.  Then I noticed patterns to his hiding under the couch and running
out at feet.  Again, not just meaningless play, but cleverly disguised seek
and destroy missions!  Finally, he seems just a little bit to intent on
stealing my pen while I am grading papers.  I haven't figured out the
importance of this item, but I will!  So beware little ones, we humans are
not quite as dumb as you might think.

I'm a watching YOU

Brett